Barney`s Seeds LSD Grow Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barney`s Seeds LSD Grow Report

Well....I managed to screw up one of my Tutankhamon seeds growth so it`s given me this great excuse to try this out. I have grown LSD-25 Auto and that has to be one of my all time fav`s to date. However, it`s a Barney`s seed pack so the right tools to open it are required

A delicate operation indeed!! Don't let that little seed go flying across the room!!! I'll be trying some autos for the first time in the not too distant future...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not adverse to using a sledgehammer which is as about as subtle as it gets

Paganrich I have 3 regular girls going any advice on strain
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I pretty much try different things each grow otherwise I find myself getting bored....however I do have a few fav`s...Big Bud Bling Tingz, LSD-25 Auto, 6 Shooter Auto (Awesome) and Red Poison Auto....however Liberty Haze was special as well as Californian Snow Auto..............so as you can see a mix of 12/12`s plus Auto`s....also I try and run 2 Auto`s overlapping, simultaneously to 1 12/12.............................if yo think this is all gibberish, give us a shout and I`ll try and get my addled brain working a bit clearer...

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have faverate strains as well but what I was looking for was the grow journal info does it like full nutes ,half strength any issues,anything they dont like it will be an outside grow so any info would help thanks

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Oldjarhead100......If I`m doing a very serious grow report then I will allude to it being either chem nutes or organics....I don`t go into too much detail mainly cos there`s a lot of info say, if you`re using organics with what you use, when and the mixes....for an organics run, the nutes I use I purchase from countries like America and the costs are high....£200 Sunleaves Guano 40lb and I use bird and 2 types of bat shit...for the nute start up costings alone that`s £700 plus....obviously as bulk purchases, not good for Customs to get curious.......then there`s soil, lights before you get onto the fefoliation which is my big thing....to be honest, the work involved in writing up the rotation/ receipes is like p##sing in the wind, it`s pretty much not appreciated so I tend to keep it simple and visual....I am lazy but I don`t see the point of throwing info out if it`s not really that much desired....it`s not a negative thing, it`s a not required thing...that`s all

It`s with sadness in my heart and with a piece of worldly advice that I have to say that the LSD seedling is sadly no more.....it was unfortunately obliterated with extreme prejudice, under the rapidly descending weight of a SwiftAir 6" fan which was impromptually being raised by yours truly ....however, it did depart with words of comfort......................`nooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!..........for f#################k sake!!!!!!!` Think I might have scared the neighbours

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry for your loss, pagan. You broke its neck...

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I proved the Newton`s theory re: gravity doesn`t just need an apple

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X